Knee sprain keeps KG sidelined
Coach Doc Rivers said Sunday that Garnett won't be back "earlier than next Sunday."
The Celtics are in a tight battle with the Cleveland Cavaliers for home-court advantage in the Eastern Conference.
"Obviously we want to have home court, but we think we can win on the road," Rivers said. "We want to be ready for April. We want to win all these games, but we want to be healthy."
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- LeBron to go back to No. 23 for Cavs return
- Scott not wasting time: Lakers 'must play D'
- Noah: Bulls can defeat 'big obstacle' LeBron
- Love out for Team USA amid uncertain status
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Youth Brooklyn Nets Kevin Garnett Replica Revolution 30 White Basketball Jersey