Hamilton misses ninth game of season
Hamilton, averaging 18.1 points, has been slowed by the injury all season. He missed his ninth game this season.
"It kills me [to miss a game late in the season] more than anything," Hamilton said. "I try to trick myself that I'm all good. But I'm on one leg [when] we're trying to move up in the playoffs."
Hamilton says his injury flared up in Sunday's home loss to Memphis.
Pistons coach Michael Curry said Hamilton hasn't been able to practice, but will be listed as day-to-day.
"He had a fast-break opportunity early in the [last] game and you could really tell," Curry said. "He'll rest it and see where we are tomorrow. I'm sure his body is wearing down."
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- LeBron to go back to No. 23 for Cavs return
- Sources: Scott, Lakers agree to 4-year deal
- Noah: Bulls can defeat 'big obstacle' LeBron
- Love out for Team USA amid uncertain status
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Tervis Detroit Pistons 16 oz Logo Tumbler