Allen, Wade out; Powe might sit 2 weeks
Wade sat out Miami's 112-108 overtime loss because of a right hip flexor.
Wade had played all 66 games this season. The team did not say how long he would be sidelined, but he was not ruled out of games Friday night at New Jersey and Sunday against Detroit.
Wade is averaging 29.9 points, 5.1 rebounds and 7.6 assists. Daequan Cook started in his place.
Coach Doc Rivers said Powe probably will miss two weeks after spraining his right knee. Allen's hyperextended elbow appears less serious, but he could miss games Friday night at San Antonio and Saturday night at Memphis, Rivers said.
Rajon Rondo played his fourth straight game with a sprained right ankle, and Glen Davis returned Wednesday night after missing four games with a sprained right ankle.
Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Jackson calls Knicks 'not ready for showtime'
- Lakers expect Randle to miss rest of season
- Gasol, Bulls blow out Knicks in Rose's return
- Blazers rally in fourth, beat depleted Thunder
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- All The Buzz
- Fresh off agreeing to an extension, a sleep-deprived Kemba Walker played the hero -- twice -- for the Hornets.