Rip (groin) out again, Stuckey has flu
AUBURN HILLS, Mich. -- The short-handed Detroit Pistons were down another regular Friday night.
Guard Rodney Stuckey missed the game with flu-like symptoms, leaving the Pistons with just one of their top five scorers to face the Los Angeles Clippers. He joined Richard Hamilton, Rasheed Wallace and Allen Iverson on the team's injury report.
Hamilton missed his third straight game Friday to rest a strained left groin and Wallace (calf) was out for a sixth consecutive game.
Iverson, who has missed a dozen straight games, might not return until the the end of March for Detroit, which was seeking to end a three-game losing streak.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Melo: Knicks bringing in Phil a 'power move'
- Down 25, Pacers rally to beat Pistons in OT
- Sixers' 20th straight loss ties franchise mark
- Wizards' 4th-quarter rally stuns Nets
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's Detroit Pistons Rodney Stuckey #3 Game Time Blue T-Shirt