Dunleavy has minor hip operation
The team said on Thursday that the operation was done to clean up a long-standing injury and was not related to Dunleavy's rehabilitation of his right knee, which forced him to miss all but 18 games last season.
He also had surgery in March to remove a bone spur that had damaged the patella tendon in the knee.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Raptors GM Ujiri shouts expletive at Nets
- Sources: Woodson 'bracing' for the worst
- Silver: Making NBA age limit 20 top priority
- 76ers owner terms 19-win season 'success'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- '47 Brand Men's Indiana Pacers Grey Striker Full-Zip Hoodie