Miles' surgery set for Wednesday
Jazz general manager Kevin O'Connor said Tuesday that Miles will have the surgery in New York.
Miles tore a thumb ligament in his shooting hand in a fall during practice Monday in London, where the Jazz played the Bulls in a preseason game Tuesday.
The Jazz say they won't know about a possible return date for Miles until after the surgery.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Doc wins in return as Clippers top Celtics
- Knicks blow 23-point lead but pull out win
- Pacers-Heat tilt NBA TV's top watched ever
- Westbrook, streaking Thunder beat Grizzlies
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Youth Utah Jazz Chosen Navy Shorts