Return for Nets' Harris still unknown
Harris got a second opinion in Chicago on Monday while he missed his second straight game at Charlotte. Tests showed he doesn't have a tear or a more serious injury. It remains uncertain when Harris will return.
Harris aggravated an injury on Friday he first suffered last month in an exhibition game.
He said during the weekend he expects to miss a week to 10 days. Nets coach Lawrence Frank said Monday that there's no "magical treatment to it. I think it's just going to take time." Rafer Alston made his second straight start Monday in Harris' place.
Harris averaged a career-high 21.3 points last season and was a first-time All-Star.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Gasol, Griz overcome Spurs in 3OT thriller
- Sources: Celtics, Mavs talking Rondo trade
- Hawks send Cavaliers to 'embarrassing' loss
- Harden plays spoiler in overtime at Denver
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Starring Woes
- Former running mates LeBron James and Dwyane Wade shared in frustration Wednesday with their teams' plights.