Parker's left ankle hurting
The Spurs said Sunday that Parker's injury was a mild sprain that could sideline him for a week. Parker rolled his ankle Friday night in the second quarter of a loss at Portland. He did not return to the game.
Parker is averaging a team-high 14.8 points and four assists. He hurt the same ankle at the start of last season and missed three weeks.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Cavs pummeled by Pistons in 23-point defeat
- KG pulls a Stephenson, blows in West's ear
- Lakers add rookie forward Black off waivers
- Dirk into 8th on NBA scoring list, razzes Kobe
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Dirk Answers The Call
- Starting at center for an injured Tyson Chandler, Dirk Nowitzki dropped 30 on OKC as the Mavs held on.