Parker's left ankle hurting
The Spurs said Sunday that Parker's injury was a mild sprain that could sideline him for a week. Parker rolled his ankle Friday night in the second quarter of a loss at Portland. He did not return to the game.
Parker is averaging a team-high 14.8 points and four assists. He hurt the same ankle at the start of last season and missed three weeks.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Kobe likely out six weeks with injured knee
- Sources: Rockets can't make Asik deal now
- LeBron atop newest list of NBA jersey sales
- Duncan, Parker, Ginobili take seat for Spurs
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Tervis San Antonio Spurs 16 oz Wrap Tumbler With Lid