NBA fines Howard $15,000
The league made the announcement Tuesday.
The comments were posted on Howard's blog after the Magic's loss to Detroit last week. Howard fouled out in the game after playing a little more than 16 minutes.
He wrote on his blog: "How can that be, ya'll? It was crazy. They called me for a charge on a flop, a push off when the defender was on me and two fouls on blocked shots."
Howard also wrote that he hadn't played "that little in a game since I was 10 years old in pee-wee ball." He said, "What really bothers me is they are letting guys hammer me at one end of the floor, yet I'm being called for everything."
Howard said after Tuesday's win over Charlotte that he had talked to the league office.
"I guess I've got to follow the rules," he said.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Cavs' James after loss: 'Not a very good team'
- Nowitzki keys Mavs' rally to put away Thunder
- Suns spoil Kobe's return for 6th straight win
- Spurs win to snap 6-game skid vs. Rockets
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Vintage Dirk Delivers For Mavs
- Starting at center for an injured Tyson Chandler, Dirk Nowitzki dropped 30 on OKC as the Mavs held on.