Shaq (shoulder), Varejao (hip) out
Varejao is scratched with a hip contusion. O'Neal is missing his second straight game with a strained shoulder, and coach Mike Brown doesn't expect either player back for Wednesday night's game at Washington.
With both players inactive Tuesday night, along with Leon Powe, who is recovering from knee surgery and not expected back until the All-Star break, the Cavaliers were forced to activate troubled guard Delonte West.
West has been inactive for the last three games while dealing with personal issues, and Brown would not commit to playing him extended minutes against the Warriors.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Clippers roll by Nuggets for record 57th win
- Griffin, Redick won't travel for Clippers' finale
- Carmelo has small labrum tear in shoulder
- Adelman, Timberwolves facing crossroads
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Youth Cleveland Cavaliers climalite Practice Burgundy T-Shirt