Parker reaggravates ankle sprain
Parker rolled the ankle in a game at Portland on Nov. 6 and sat out the next two games. Parker was back in the lineup Saturday night in a 101-98 loss to Oklahoma City, scoring 17 points in 32 minutes.
Coach Gregg Popovich said Parker had a setback against Oklahoma City.
"He hasn't been able to practice since then," Popovich said.
George Hill started in Parker's place.
Ginobili started and scored two points in eight minutes of the first quarter, then went to the locker room before the start of the second. The Spurs announced that Ginobili was done for the night.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Durant's 42 help OKC secure second seed
- Griz seize No. 7 slot from Mavs with OT win
- Thompson likens Griffin to 'bull in china shop'
- Bucks announce sale of team, won't move
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- San Antonio Spurs Tony Parker Figure