LeBron injures wrist on dunk
"I hit it pretty bad on the rim," said James, who iced his wrist in the locker room after the game. "It's like you hit your funny bone, but it's not funny at all."
He said it happened on one of his driving dunks that closed Cleveland's scoring with more than 2 minutes left.
"Didn't feel good at the time," said James, who added that he hurt the same wrist earlier this season.
He finished with 34 points and nine assists.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Melo: Knicks bringing in Phil a 'power move'
- Down 25, Pacers rally to beat Pistons in OT
- Sixers' 20th straight loss ties franchise mark
- Wizards' 4th-quarter rally stuns Nets
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Majestic Women's Miami Heat LeBron James Bron T-Shirt