Wizards' Jamison exits after collision
OAKLAND, Calif. -- Wizards forward Antawn Jamison left Washington's game against the Golden State Warriors on Friday night with a stinger on the right side of his neck after a collision with rookie point guard Stephen Curry in the second quarter.
Jamison, a former Warrior, fell to the court in front of the Wizards' bench and appeared to be in a lot of pain.
Jamison, who scored more than 30 points in each of his previous three games, returned to the court for a few minutes but remained in the locker room following halftime to receive treatment.
He came back to play late in the third quarter.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Sources: Phil signs on as Knicks president
- Nuggets hand Heat 5th loss in last 6 games
- 76ers drop 19th straight, on cusp of record
- Clips lean on defense to stretch streak to 10
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Youth Washington Wizards John Wall #2 Red Revolution 30 Swingman Basketball Jersey