Wizards' Jamison exits after collision
OAKLAND, Calif. -- Wizards forward Antawn Jamison left Washington's game against the Golden State Warriors on Friday night with a stinger on the right side of his neck after a collision with rookie point guard Stephen Curry in the second quarter.
Jamison, a former Warrior, fell to the court in front of the Wizards' bench and appeared to be in a lot of pain.
Jamison, who scored more than 30 points in each of his previous three games, returned to the court for a few minutes but remained in the locker room following halftime to receive treatment.
He came back to play late in the third quarter.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Lopez has broken bone in foot, out for Nets
- Thunder tame Spurs, take home 9th in row
- Noah regretful but calls Perkins 'angry dude'
- Buzzworthy: Charlotte unveils Hornets logo
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NBA On ESPN.com
- Tervis Washington Wizards 24 oz Logo Tumbler