Love sits second straight contest
Love came to the morning shootaround before the Wolves hosted the Oklahoma City Thunder, but coach Kurt Rambis said he was still too weak to play. The Timberwolves said their leading rebounder and second-leading scorer is day to day.
Love is averaging 15.2 points and 12.3 rebounds this season. The Timberwolves won their previous game without him against Philadelphia on Monday.
The Thunder were missing forward Nick Collison for the second straight game because of a concussion. Collison is also considered day-to-day. He is averaging 5.8 points and 5.1 rebounds.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Kobe fires back at Brown's culture remarks
- Nets' Pierce, Garnett top former coach Rivers
- Aldridge, Blazers outduel Howard, Rockets
- LeBron, Durant early leaders in All-Star voting
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NBA On ESPN.com
- adidas Men's Minnesota Timberwolves 3-Stripe Black Hoodie