Moon suits up, plays on Monday
Moon hadn't played since Jan. 3, and had missed 14 straight shots dating to Dec. 27 before getting hurt. Cavs coach Mike Brown said Moon was medically cleared in time for the team's shootaround practice Monday morning, and the team made the decision to use Moon against one of his former teams not long before game time.
Moon came into Monday averaging 5.0 points for the Cavaliers this season.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Durant sprains ankle in career-best first half
- It's official: Celtics ship Rondo to Mavericks
- Curry rallies Warriors to win over Thunder
- Carmelo sits, has been advised to rest more
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- KD's Night Cut Short In Loss
- KD hurts ankle