Knees keep Jeffries, Harrington in doubt
Jeffries missed the second half of the Knicks' 106-104 loss to Toronto on Thursday because of a hyperextended right knee. An MRI exam Friday confirmed a bone bruise, and the team said Jeffries would be listed as day-to-day.
Harrington said after the game his left knee has been hurting, but further testing revealed only soreness.
Harrington is second on the team with 17.9 points per game. Jeffries averages just 4.7 points but is the Knicks' top defensive player.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Rose practices for Team USA, will play Fri.
- Team USA reserves get shot in rout of D.R.
- CEO of Maple Leafs, Raptors to step down
- Silver: Risks indeed high in international play
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Adidas Youth New York Knicks Primary Logo Royal T-shirt