Bucks' Elson has surgery for hernia
The 7-foot backup center has been used sparingly for the Bucks, playing 60 minutes over 11 games. The 33-year-old Elson has 10 points and 13 rebounds this season, his seventh in the NBA.
General manager John Hammond confirmed Monday that Elson had surgery on Friday.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Riley says Heat OK after LeBron's departure
- Sources: 76ers fighting new lottery proposal
- Stern praises Silver for handling of Sterling
- Rose 'on a mission' in return, Calipari says
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Trademark Games Milwaukee Bucks Dart Cabinet