Butler sits vs. Knicks
Butler was hurt Monday night in the Wizards' 99-88 loss to Boston, in the same collision that injured Celtics All-Star Paul Pierce. Pierce has a sprained left foot.
The Wizards said Butler was day-to-day.
Information from the Associated Press was used in this report
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Heat post season-high 122 in rout of Kings
- Kobe-less Lakers push past Love, Wolves
- D'Antoni: Lakers can make playoffs, need luck
- Pacers crush Rockets to snap 2-game slide
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NBA On ESPN.com
- adidas Men's Washington Wizards John Wall #2 Red Gametime T-Shirt