Butler sits vs. Knicks
Butler was hurt Monday night in the Wizards' 99-88 loss to Boston, in the same collision that injured Celtics All-Star Paul Pierce. Pierce has a sprained left foot.
The Wizards said Butler was day-to-day.
Information from the Associated Press was used in this report
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Report: Biceps injury to sideline Cavs' Irving
- Warriors edge Blazers on Thompson's late 3
- Davis' 40 points, 21 boards power Pelicans
- Clips down Cavs for 11th straight victory
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Little Earth Washington Wizards Cross-Body Navy Sheen Purse