Sprained toe sidelines Knicks' Hughes
Knicks coach Mike D'Antoni said Hughes was injured in Friday night's 114-107 loss to Milwaukee. Hughes scored two points in 20 minutes.
Hughes is averaging 9.6 points in 31 games, but has been used sparingly since January. The 12-year veteran played for the Cavaliers from 2005-08 and started for most of the 2006-07 season when Cleveland reached the NBA Finals.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Aldridge's 46 lead Blazers by Rockets in OT
- Heat use late charge, top Bobcats in Game 1
- Nene, Wiz rally past Bulls for Game 1 victory
- Duncan, Spurs rally past Mavs in Game 1
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's New York Knicks Carmelo Anthony #7 Replica Revolution 30 Orange Basketball Jersey