Pacers' Foster has successful surgery
The team says the procedure was done Tuesday at the Indiana Orthopedic Hospital. Foster is expected to make a full recovery and be ready for training camp this fall.
The 6-foot-11 Foster has played in 16 games this season and averaged 3.1 points and 5.1 rebounds per game. The 10-year veteran is fourth in Pacers' history in games played with 697.
The Pacers also are without rookie forward Tyler Hansbrough, who has been out since Jan. 16 with an inner ear infection.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Judge rules for S. Sterling in sale of Clippers
- NBPA taps 1st big league female union chief
- Sources: Clips star Griffin has back fracture
- Bulls' Rose: Confidence 'through the roof'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Little Earth Indiana Pacers Navy Sheen Tote