Pacers' Foster has successful surgery
The team says the procedure was done Tuesday at the Indiana Orthopedic Hospital. Foster is expected to make a full recovery and be ready for training camp this fall.
The 6-foot-11 Foster has played in 16 games this season and averaged 3.1 points and 5.1 rebounds per game. The 10-year veteran is fourth in Pacers' history in games played with 697.
The Pacers also are without rookie forward Tyler Hansbrough, who has been out since Jan. 16 with an inner ear infection.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Sources: Bulls join Cavs in Love trade push
- Bulls officially sign Brooks to boost bench
- Nets sign Bogdanovic to three-year contract
- Suns president expects PG Bledsoe to return
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- '47 Brand Men's Indiana Pacers Franchise Fitted Navy Hat