Pacers' Foster has successful surgery
The team says the procedure was done Tuesday at the Indiana Orthopedic Hospital. Foster is expected to make a full recovery and be ready for training camp this fall.
The 6-foot-11 Foster has played in 16 games this season and averaged 3.1 points and 5.1 rebounds per game. The 10-year veteran is fourth in Pacers' history in games played with 697.
The Pacers also are without rookie forward Tyler Hansbrough, who has been out since Jan. 16 with an inner ear infection.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Lopez has broken bone in foot, out for Nets
- Thunder tame Spurs, take home 9th in row
- Noah regretful but calls Perkins 'angry dude'
- Buzzworthy: Charlotte unveils Hornets logo
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's Indiana Pacers Paul George #24 Game Time Navy T-Shirt