Bobcats' big men hobbled
Mohammed was limited in the second half of Tuesday's loss to New Jersey. He said after Wednesday's practice that it's been a lingering problem, but his plan is to play against the Cavaliers on Friday.
Fellow center Tyson Chandler also sat out practice as he slowly works his way back from a foot injury.
Reserve big man DeSagana Diop missed the workout because of a bruised right knee.
Coach Larry Brown huddled with general manager Rod Higgins at the end of practice as the team contemplates making a trade before Thursday's deadline.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Kobe likely out six weeks with injured knee
- Sources: Rockets can't make Asik deal now
- LeBron atop newest list of NBA jersey sales
- Spurs sit Duncan, Ginobili; Parker out again
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Authentic Street Signs Charlotte Bobcats Court Sign