Kings' Nocioni gets community service
Attorney William Portanova entered the misdemeanor plea Monday in Sacramento County Superior Court on behalf of Nocioni, who was not present.
Nocioni was arrested about 2 a.m. Nov. 5 when a police officer noticed his car weaving in downtown Sacramento, hours after the Kings had lost a home game to the Atlanta Hawks.
Portanova says his client wants to "take his medicine and move on."
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Sources: Love trade talks narrowed to Cavs
- Riley says Heat OK after LeBron's departure
- Sources: 76ers fighting new lottery proposal
- Stern praises Silver for handling of Sterling
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Little Earth Sacramento Kings Black Sheen Wristlet