Songaila to return from ankle sprain
Songaila, averaging 7.2 points in 18.2 minutes per game, has shot nearly 50 percent this season and has been among the Hornets' most productive scorers coming off the bench.
The 6-foot-9 forward, in his seventh season out of Wake Forest, injured himself late in the Hornets' loss to Utah on Feb. 17. New Orleans' home game on Monday night against the San Antonio Spurs was the seventh game he missed since the injury.
Bower did not have an update on point guard Chris Paul, who was expected to miss four to six weeks after surgery on a torn meniscus in his left knee on Feb. 4.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Melo: Knicks bringing in Phil a 'power move'
- Down 25, Pacers rally to beat Pistons in OT
- Sixers' 20th straight loss ties franchise mark
- Wizards' 4th-quarter rally stuns Nets
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's L.A. Clippers Chris Paul Swingman Revolution 30 Red Basketball Jersey