Nocioni suspended 2 games
The suspension was to begin with Tuesday night's game between the Kings and the Thunder in Oklahoma City.
Nocioni was arrested about 2 a.m. Nov. 5 when a police officer noticed his car weaving in downtown Sacramento, hours after the Kings had lost a home game to the Atlanta Hawks.
An attorney entered a no-contest plea to a misdemeanor drunken driving charge on Nocioni's behalf on Feb. 22.
As part of his sentence, Nocioni will serve two days in a work program operated by the Sacramento County Sheriff's Department. He also must complete a three-month alcohol class, pay a $480 fine and court penalties and serve three years' probation.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Durant lauds LeBron's move, unsure of own
- Boeheim calls Rose 'most impressive' player
- Lakers greats hail 'right guy' Scott as coach
- Judge rules for S. Sterling in sale of Clippers
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Trademark Games Sacramento Kings Dart Cabinet