Stuckey continues to undergo tests
Pistons coach John Kuester said that Stuckey is continuing to undergo tests in Detroit. He was released from the Cleveland Clinic Saturday after being kept overnight for observation.
Stuckey passed out on the Pistons bench during a time-out, and was taken from the arena in an ambulance. He missed two games last season after experiencing dizziness at halftime of a game.
Pistons center Ben Wallace also missed the Rockets game with a knee injury.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Judge rules for S. Sterling in sale of Clippers
- NBPA elects 1st big league female union chief
- Sources: Clippers' Griffin has back fracture
- Griz remove interim tag from GM Wallace
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's Detroit Pistons Rodney Stuckey #3 Game Time Blue T-Shirt