Jamison (knee) leaves against Spurs
CLEVELAND -- Cavaliers forward Antawn Jamison left Cleveland's game against San Antonio in the third quarter with stiffness behind his left knee.
The Cavaliers provided a vague update on Jamison, who was recently acquired in a trade with Washington. Jamison did not appear to injure himself but walked gingerly to the locker room before being evaluated by Cleveland's medical staff.
Jamison did not return.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Lopez has broken bone in foot, out for Nets
- Thunder tame Spurs, take home 9th in row
- Noah regretful but calls Perkins 'angry dude'
- Buzzworthy: Charlotte unveils Hornets logo
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Kids' Cleveland Cavaliers Primary Logo Burgundy Long Sleeve Shirt