Jamison (knee) leaves against Spurs
CLEVELAND -- Cavaliers forward Antawn Jamison left Cleveland's game against San Antonio in the third quarter with stiffness behind his left knee.
The Cavaliers provided a vague update on Jamison, who was recently acquired in a trade with Washington. Jamison did not appear to injure himself but walked gingerly to the locker room before being evaluated by Cleveland's medical staff.
Jamison did not return.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Davis' 40 points, 21 boards power Pelicans
- Clips' Collison sits out Cavs game with virus
- Allen gets hot late, leads Heat over Rockets
- Mavs net rare win in OKC as Westbrook sits
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's Cleveland Cavaliers Practice Structured Flex Burgundy Hat