Harris out against Hawks
Nets interim coach Kiki Vandeweghe announced about 90 minutes before Tuesday night's tip-off that Harris would not play. Keyon Dooling replaced him in the starting lineup.
Harris started feeling sick on the Nets' road trip last week.
Vandeweghe hopes to have Harris back on Wednesday for a game in Philadelphia.
Information from the Associated Press was used in this report
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Kobe fires back at Brown's culture remarks
- Nets' Pierce, Garnett top former coach Rivers
- Aldridge, Blazers outduel Howard, Rockets
- LeBron, Durant early leaders in All-Star voting
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NBA On ESPN.com
- adidas Men's Brooklyn Nets Pre-Game Grey Pants