Harris out against Hawks
Nets interim coach Kiki Vandeweghe announced about 90 minutes before Tuesday night's tip-off that Harris would not play. Keyon Dooling replaced him in the starting lineup.
Harris started feeling sick on the Nets' road trip last week.
Vandeweghe hopes to have Harris back on Wednesday for a game in Philadelphia.
Information from the Associated Press was used in this report
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Gasol, Griz overcome Spurs in 3OT thriller
- Sources: Celtics, Mavs talking Rondo trade
- Hawks send Cavaliers to 'embarrassing' loss
- Harden plays spoiler in overtime at Denver
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Starring Woes
- Former running mates LeBron James and Dwyane Wade shared in frustration Wednesday with their teams' plights.