Karl to miss sixth game this month
This is the sixth game Karl has skipped since announcing a month ago that he'd been diagnosed with cancer. He has three weeks left in his treatment.
Karl was on the bench for the Nuggets' win over Washington on Tuesday night but didn't speak with reporters before or after the game so as to preserve his voice and strength.
The Nuggets took a 4-1 record under acting head coach Adrian Dantley into Thursday night's game.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- LeBron, Durant early leaders in All-Star voting
- Lakers' Blake (elbow) out at least 6 weeks
- Knicks lose Felton (hamstring) for 2-3 weeks
- Sources: Raptors working on Lowry to Knicks
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NBA On ESPN.com
- adidas Youth Denver Nuggets Danilo Gallinari #8 Game Time Blue T-Shirt