Bucks hope Bogut will play Sunday
Bogut is Milwaukee's leading scorer and rebounder, averaging 15.8 points and 10.2 rebounds. The surprising Bucks are in fifth place in the Eastern Conference and have won 15 of their last 18 games, but Bogut has struggled recently.
In his last three games, Bogut has averaged 21 minutes and totaled 19 points and 17 rebounds. His back is of particular concern because he missed most of last season with a stress fracture in the lower part of the spine.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Kobe likely out six weeks with injured knee
- Sources: Rockets can't make Asik deal now
- LeBron atop newest list of NBA jersey sales
- Heat erase 2nd-half deficit, take down Pacers
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NBA On ESPN.com
- Rawlings Milwaukee Bucks Softee Basketball Three-Ball Set