Rest, rehab for Suns center Lopez
The treatment was prescribed by Dr. Christopher Huston of The Orthopedic Clinic Association after an MRI showed Lopez had a bulging disk. According to a statement released by the Suns, Lopez will be re-evaluated in two weeks.
The 7-foot, second-year pro from Stanford has been a significant contributor since being added to the starting lineup. Phoenix had won six in a row and 20 of 25 going into Sunday's game at Minnesota.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Kobe likely out six weeks with injured knee
- Thunder take 8th in row; home mark at 13-0
- Perkins, Noah in testy locker-room squabble
- Short-handed Spurs slip past Curry, Warriors
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NBA On ESPN.com
- Rawlings Phoenix Suns Hoop Set