Yormark to have lunch with Lisi
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- The chief executive of the New Jersey Nets will have lunch with a fan who recently wore a brown bag over his head to protest the team's woeful season.
Nets CEO Brett Yormark and Chris Lisi of Middletown will sit down for lunch Tuesday at the Nets' headquarters.
Lunch, of course, will be brown-bag style.
Yormark had a brief heated exchange with Lisi a week ago after seeing him with the brown bag on his head during a game.
Yormark defended his actions the next day, saying he was standing up for his team, which is 9-64 and needs one win in its last nine games to avoid matching the NBA record for fewest wins.
The meeting will be streamed live at www.njnets.com. Yormark and Lisi will be joined by Nets radio broadcasters Chris Carrino and Tim Capstraw.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- LeBron to go back to No. 23 for Cavs return
- Scott not wasting time: Lakers must play D
- Noah: Bulls can defeat 'big obstacle' LeBron
- Love out for Team USA amid uncertain status
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Youth Brooklyn Nets Kevin Garnett Replica Revolution 30 White Basketball Jersey