Yormark to have lunch with Lisi
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- The chief executive of the New Jersey Nets will have lunch with a fan who recently wore a brown bag over his head to protest the team's woeful season.
Nets CEO Brett Yormark and Chris Lisi of Middletown will sit down for lunch Tuesday at the Nets' headquarters.
Lunch, of course, will be brown-bag style.
Yormark had a brief heated exchange with Lisi a week ago after seeing him with the brown bag on his head during a game.
Yormark defended his actions the next day, saying he was standing up for his team, which is 9-64 and needs one win in its last nine games to avoid matching the NBA record for fewest wins.
The meeting will be streamed live at www.njnets.com. Yormark and Lisi will be joined by Nets radio broadcasters Chris Carrino and Tim Capstraw.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Cavs' James after loss: 'Not a very good team'
- Nowitzki keys Mavs' rally to put away Thunder
- Suns spoil Kobe's return for 6th straight win
- Spurs win to snap 6-game skid vs. Rockets
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Vintage Dirk Delivers For Mavs
- Starting at center for an injured Tyson Chandler, Dirk Nowitzki dropped 30 on OKC as the Mavs held on.