Delfino back from head injury
Coach Scott Skiles said before the game Delfino had been symptom-free the past two days after lingering headaches and jaw and neck pain. Skiles said Delfino was cleared by doctors after looking good in practice Thursday and in a shootaround before Friday's game at the Charlotte Bobcats.
Delfino hadn't played since he fell to the court and had Miami forward Udonis Haslem land on the back of his head in a game on March 26. He was taken off the court on a stretcher.
Skiles said he'd be cautious with Delfino because he "hasn't been knocked around" since the injury.
Delfino is averaging 10.8 points and 5.3 rebounds.
Information from the Associated Press was used in this report
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Sources: Love trade talks narrowed to Cavs
- Riley says Heat OK after LeBron's departure
- Sources: 76ers fighting new lottery proposal
- Stern praises Silver for handling of Sterling
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- FANMATS Milwaukee Bucks Court Runner