Delfino back from head injury
Coach Scott Skiles said before the game Delfino had been symptom-free the past two days after lingering headaches and jaw and neck pain. Skiles said Delfino was cleared by doctors after looking good in practice Thursday and in a shootaround before Friday's game at the Charlotte Bobcats.
Delfino hadn't played since he fell to the court and had Miami forward Udonis Haslem land on the back of his head in a game on March 26. He was taken off the court on a stretcher.
Skiles said he'd be cautious with Delfino because he "hasn't been knocked around" since the injury.
Delfino is averaging 10.8 points and 5.3 rebounds.
Information from the Associated Press was used in this report
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Cavs' James after loss: 'Not a very good team'
- Nowitzki keys Mavs' rally to put away Thunder
- Suns spoil Kobe's return for 6th straight win
- Spurs win to snap 6-game skid vs. Rockets
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Vintage Dirk Delivers For Mavs
- Starting at center for an injured Tyson Chandler, Dirk Nowitzki dropped 30 on OKC as the Mavs held on.