Delfino back from head injury
Coach Scott Skiles said before the game Delfino had been symptom-free the past two days after lingering headaches and jaw and neck pain. Skiles said Delfino was cleared by doctors after looking good in practice Thursday and in a shootaround before Friday's game at the Charlotte Bobcats.
Delfino hadn't played since he fell to the court and had Miami forward Udonis Haslem land on the back of his head in a game on March 26. He was taken off the court on a stretcher.
Skiles said he'd be cautious with Delfino because he "hasn't been knocked around" since the injury.
Delfino is averaging 10.8 points and 5.3 rebounds.
Information from the Associated Press was used in this report
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Melo: Knicks bringing in Phil a 'power move'
- Down 25, Pacers rally to beat Pistons in OT
- Sixers' 20th straight loss ties franchise mark
- Wizards' 4th-quarter rally stuns Nets
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Youth Milwaukee Bucks Chosen Hunter Green Shorts