Players award Hill Joe Dumars Trophy
The 37-year-old forward, whose standout early career was derailed by injury but has missed just one game the last two seasons, won the honor for the second time in three years.
Hill finished 350 points ahead of runner-up Chauncey Billups of Denver, last year's winner. The other finalists, in order of votes received, were Ray Allen of Boston, Antawn Jamison of Cleveland, Al Horford of Atlanta and Luis Scola of Houston.
The NBA will donate $10,000 on behalf of Hill to the WellCare Foundation. The league will donate $5,000 on behalf of the favorite charity of each of the other five division winners.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Doc wins in return as Clippers top Celtics
- Knicks blow 23-point lead but pull out win
- Pacers-Heat tilt NBA TV's top watched ever
- Westbrook, streaking Thunder beat Grizzlies
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2010 NBA Finals On ESPN.com
2010 NBA PLAYOFFS
CONFERENCE FINALS PAGES
- Rawlings Phoenix Suns Hoop Set