Parker gets nod over Hill for Game 3
SAN ANTONIO -- Tony Parker has his starting job back.
The former All-Star returned to San Antonio's starting lineup for Game 3 against Phoenix on Friday night after coming off the bench for the past month. Manu Ginobili joined him in the Spurs' starting backcourt.
George Hill, who has started since January but has struggled against the Suns, was sent back to the bench.
Parker has averaged 23 points in two games against Phoenix. Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said "it's just time" and that Parker was eventually going to reclaim the starting job he lost after breaking his right hand in March.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Sources: Bucks to announce sale, won't move
- Clippers roll by Nuggets for record 57th win
- Griffin, Redick won't travel for Clippers' finale
- Carmelo has small labrum tear in shoulder
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- GameWear San Antonio Spurs Tony Parker NBA Bracelet