Okur's rehab may spill into next season
Okur said Saturday that he hopes to be back for the season opener. He had surgery last month to repair the left tendon he ruptured in Utah's playoff opener against Denver.
Okur had a pain shot before the game because the tendon had been bothering him, but said that had nothing to do with the injury that knocked him out of the playoffs.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Nets officially sign Collins for rest of season
- Sources: Phil signs on as Knicks president
- Nuggets hand Heat 5th loss in last 6 games
- 76ers drop 19th straight, on cusp of record
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2010 NBA Finals On ESPN.com
2010 NBA PLAYOFFS
CONFERENCE FINALS PAGES
- Authentic Street Signs Utah Jazz Court Sign