France won't have Turiaf for worlds
Turiaf told French sports daily L'Equipe that he is "dejected" and will undergo medical tests to determine whether he needs surgery.
The worlds will take place in Turkey from Aug. 28 to Sept. 12. France will face Spain, Lithuania, New Zealand, Canada and Lebanon in Group D.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Durant lauds LeBron's move; unsure of own
- Judge rules for S. Sterling in sale of Clippers
- Lakers greats hail 'right guy' Scott as coach
- Sources: Clippers' Griffin has back fracture
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Youth Golden State Warriors climawarm 3-Stripe Gold Hoodie