Cavs' new colors to be deeper, brighter
The Cavs have deepened the original wine and brightened the original gold colors the team used exclusively from 1970-83.
The team made the alteration partly because of the popularity of the "old" colors with fans. The team's primary and secondary logos have been updated with the new color shades, which will be included on the Cavs' uniforms next season.
After several color, logo and uniform changes, the Cavs switched to their current designs before the 2003-04 season, James' rookie year. James becomes a free agent July 1.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- LeBron misses shootaround; iffy vs. Pacers
- Knicks' Chandler will return, start vs. Bucks
- Harden expects to play despite ankle sprain
- He got name: Allen going with Shuttlesworth
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
KNICKS, NETS MISS OUT ON LEBRON
- Little Earth Cleveland Cavaliers Maroon Sheen Wristlet