Bucks acquire Douglas-Roberts
The deal, reported on Wednesday by ESPN.com, was announced by the Nets on Friday.
Mike & Mike in the Morning
ESPN NBA insider Chad Ford says LeBron James could get $400 million to $500 million if there was no salary cap. Plus, Ford explains a package deal the Nets could make and predicts when trades will start in the NBA draft.
Douglas-Roberts averaged 9.8 points per game last season for the Nets. He gives the Bucks another scoring wing to replace free agent-to-be John Salmons.
Chad Ford covers the NBA for ESPN Insider.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Noah regretful but calls Perkins 'angry dude'
- Sources: Nets' Lopez (foot) done for season
- Rockets scratch Harden with sprained ankle
- Randolph, Griz fend off Knicks to end slide
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2010 NBA Draft
LATEST DRAFT CONTENT
- FANMATS Milwaukee Bucks Court Runner