Suns add All-American Reynolds
The 6-foot-2 guard from Villanova was the first AP All-American unselected in the draft since the NBA-ABA merger in 1976.
That statistic is a bit skewed because the draft went as many as 10 rounds in that span and now is limited to two. Still, the other four first-team AP All-Americans this year were among the first five drafted.
The Suns announced their 14-player roster on Wednesday. It includes Phoenix's second-round draft picks, Gani Lawal of Georgia Tech and Dwayne Collins of Miami, along with two players from last season's Suns team -- Earl Clark and Taylor Griffin. The team will be coached by Phoenix assistant Dan Majerle. Play begins on July 9.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Pacers shake early deficit to turn down Heat
- Williams returns, powers Nets past Celtics
- Clippers sign veteran F Jackson to contract
- D'Antoni corrects Kobe: Lakers started well
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2010 NBA Draft
LATEST DRAFT CONTENT
- adidas Men's Phoenix Suns Basic Orange Flex Hat