Multiple buyers interested in Pistons
AUBURN HILLS, Mich. -- The company that runs the Detroit Pistons says there has been serious interest from multiple potential buyers.
Palace Sports and Entertainment says in a statement Wednesday that it is "pleased at the level" of interest in the NBA team and its related Detroit-area entertainment venues.
Pistons owner Karen Davidson has said she's considering a sale of the team by itself or as part of a package with Palace Sports and Entertainment, which includes The Palace of Auburn Hills, DTE Energy Music Theatre and Meadow Brook Music Festival.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Melo: Knicks bringing in Phil a 'power move'
- Pistons' Drummond leaves with neck injury
- Woodson: Don't feel need to audition for job
- OKC to sit Westbrook in some back-to-backs
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Youth Detroit Pistons Primary Logo Royal Long Sleeve Shirt