Will Bynum sits out vs. Thunder
AUBURN HILLS, Mich. -- Point guard Will Bynum has been ruled out for Detroit's game against Oklahoma City due to a hamstring injury.
Bynum, the Pistons' only true point guard, injured his right hamstring during the preseason, and aggravated the injury in Wednesday's season-opening loss to New Jersey.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Rivers: 'It's going to be hard' facing Celtics
- Newly added Jackson will be active for Clips
- 76ers' Carter-Williams out with knee infection
- Williams returns, powers Nets past Celtics
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NBA On ESPN.com
- Tervis Detroit Pistons 24 oz Colossal Wrap Tumbler