Mo Williams comes off bench in debut
Williams missed most of training camp and didn't play in Cleveland's first three games because of a groin injury. Williams came off the bench against Atlanta, but is expected to return to the starting lineup for Friday night's game in Philadelphia. Ramon Sessions started at point guard again for Cleveland.
"He's played one preseason game in the last month," Cleveland coach Byron Scott said in his decision to not start Williams. "I thought it would be best for him to come off the bench in this game and get his feet wet."
In 24 minutes of action, Williams registered 12 points, two rebounds and two assists.
Forward Antawn Jamison was inactive for Tuesday's game because of soreness in his left knee.
Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Heat post season-high 122 in rout of Kings
- Kobe-less Lakers push past Love, Wolves
- D'Antoni: Lakers can make playoffs, need luck
- Pacers crush Rockets to snap 2-game slide
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Northwest Cleveland Cavaliers Reflect Sherpa Throw