Michael Beasley (hip) won't play
Beasley was still dealing with soreness before the game. The Minnesota forward took a hard fall on his side Tuesday night against the Miami Heat. He got up and took a few steps, writhing in pain, before going down again near the Minnesota bench and needing assistance to reach the locker room.
Beasley was quickly diagnosed with a bruise. The team says X-rays were negative.
Beasley, in a suit and tie on the bench, isn't expected to miss any additional time.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Anthony confirms new contract with Knicks
- Sources: Deng joins Heat for 2 years, $20M
- Parsons to join Mavs as Rockets won't match
- Bosh: 'No bitter feelings' on LeBron leaving
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- The Highland Mint Minnesota Timberwolves Gold Coin Etched Acrylic