Michael Beasley (hip) won't play
Beasley was still dealing with soreness before the game. The Minnesota forward took a hard fall on his side Tuesday night against the Miami Heat. He got up and took a few steps, writhing in pain, before going down again near the Minnesota bench and needing assistance to reach the locker room.
Beasley was quickly diagnosed with a bruise. The team says X-rays were negative.
Beasley, in a suit and tie on the bench, isn't expected to miss any additional time.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Pacers shake early deficit to turn down Heat
- Kobe leads Lakers with 20, but Suns hold on
- Williams returns, powers Nets past Celtics
- Clippers sign veteran F Jackson to contract
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NBA On ESPN.com
- adidas Men's Minnesota Timberwolves Blue Structured Adjustable Hat