Turf toe injury sidelines Jamal Crawford
Crawford injured his right foot in Atlanta's win at Cleveland on Tuesday night. He was unable to put on his shoe Wednesday and was ruled out of that night's game.
Crawford, chosen as the NBA's sixth man of the year last season, is averaging 15.8 points per game. It's not known how long he will be sidelined.
Hawks coach Larry Drew says rookie Jordan Crawford could play a more prominent role.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Lakers' Blake (elbow) out at least 6 weeks
- Knicks lose Felton (hamstring) for 2-3 weeks
- Sources: Raptors working on Lowry to Knicks
- MJ's 'flu game' shoes shatter auction record
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- GameWear Atlanta Hawks Team NBA Keychain