Wizards' John Wall out vs. Raptors
The No. 1 overall pick in June's draft, Wall injured his foot in Saturday's game in Chicago.
Wall, who had a triple-double in his sixth game, leads the Wizards in scoring with 18.1 points and 9.8 assists. He was replaced by Gilbert Arenas, who is starting his first game since Jan. 5, just before his suspension for bringing guns to the locker room.
About 90 minutes before the game, Washington coach Flip Saunders said he wasn't sure if Wall would travel with the team for Wednesday's game in Boston.
Not long afterward, Wall entered the arena on crutches.
Forward Yi Jianlian also is inactive with a bruised right knee from a collision with Wall in Saturday's game.
Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Melo will do 'whatever' Phil says for title shot
- D'Antoni's message: Lakers won't 'jump ship'
- Report: Biceps injury to sideline Cavs' Irving
- Warriors edge Blazers on Thompson's late 3
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's Washington Wizards John Wall #2 Red Revolution 30 Replica Basketball Jersey