Brandon Roy to miss next two games
Roy had an MRI exam and team doctors determined there is no immediate need for surgery. He will be evaluated again next week.
A three-time All-Star, Roy left the Blazers' game at New Orleans last Saturday with a pronounced limp after playing 22 minutes.
Roy, who leads the team with 18.1 points per game, had expressed concern about his knees after playing significant minutes early in the season.
The Blazers host the Denver Nuggets on Thursday and Utah on Saturday.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Cavs' James after loss: 'Not a very good team'
- Nowitzki keys Mavs' rally to put away Thunder
- Suns spoil Kobe's return for 6th straight win
- Spurs win to snap 6-game skid vs. Rockets
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Vintage Dirk Delivers For Mavs
- Starting at center for an injured Tyson Chandler, Dirk Nowitzki dropped 30 on OKC as the Mavs held on.