Andrew Bogut, Carlos Delfino sit out
SALT LAKE CITY -- The Milwaukee Bucks were again be without three key players, as center Andrew Bogut and small forward Carlos Delfino did not make the road trip and power forward Drew Gooden was ruled out of Monday night's 109-88 loss to the Utah Jazz because of a foot injury.
Bucks coach Scott Skiles said forward Corey Maggette was sick most of the day with flu symptoms and despite intending to play sat out Monday's loss.
That left the Bucks (6-11) with the same lineup they had in a 104-101 home win Saturday against Charlotte.
"It's more difficult ... to get a quality win when you're short-handed, but we played pretty well short-handed the other night," Skiles said.
The Bucks have now lost nine straight in Salt Lake City. The Jazz (14-5) are on a six-game win streak.
Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Kobe likely out six weeks with injured knee
- Sources: Rockets can't make Asik deal now
- LeBron atop newest list of NBA jersey sales
- Duncan, Parker, Ginobili take seat for Spurs
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NBA On ESPN.com
- adidas Men's Milwaukee Bucks Authentic Practice Green Adjustable Hat