Anthony Tolliver to miss 6-8 weeks
Tolliver doesn't plan on being out that long.
Tolliver was hurt Friday during the second quarter against San Antonio. A team spokesman says Tolliver had an MRI exam Sunday that confirmed a sprained MCL in his right knee.
The 25-year-old Tolliver is planning on a quicker timeline than the one announced by the team before Monday night's game at the New York Knicks. He writes on his Twitter page, "Ill b back b4 then! Trust me..."
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Sources: Sterling, Ballmer have 'friendly' talk
- Carter: LeBron wasn't pushed to Cavaliers
- Kings rally late to claim summer-league title
- LeBron kicks off tour of China with pianist
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Youth Minnesota Timberwolves climawarm Black 3-Stripe Pullover Hoodie