Anthony Tolliver to miss 6-8 weeks
Tolliver doesn't plan on being out that long.
Tolliver was hurt Friday during the second quarter against San Antonio. A team spokesman says Tolliver had an MRI exam Sunday that confirmed a sprained MCL in his right knee.
The 25-year-old Tolliver is planning on a quicker timeline than the one announced by the team before Monday night's game at the New York Knicks. He writes on his Twitter page, "Ill b back b4 then! Trust me..."
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Kobe critical of himself after loss to Raptors
- Sources: Kings to acquire Gay from Raptors
- Celtics slam Knicks in season's biggest rout
- LeBron has 24 as Heat breeze past Pistons
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NBA On ESPN.com
- adidas Men's Minnesota Timberwolves CLIMALITE Black Performance Polo